- Waterproofing Risk Assessments – to assess that your waterproofing system is appropriate to the property and its intended use, and conforms to current codes of practice. Read more >
- Waterproofing design – in accordance with the requirements of BS 8102 (2009).
- Waterproofing advisory service for project design teams.
- Site inspections and system sign offs.
- Reports on failed waterproofing systems, together with proposals for remedial measures.
- Approved contractor referrals.
- Training – our considerable expertise means we can also provide in house or on site training in waterproof system design, as well as consultancy services to architects/design teams. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
BS 8102 (2009) Degree of Watertightness
BS 8102 (2009) Types of Protection
NHBC Technical Extra Issue 10
NHBC Technical Extra Issue 16
NHBC Waterproofing of basements standard – Chapter 5.4
PCA Best Practice Guidance – Type A Waterproofing Systems
PCA Best Practice Guidance – Type B Waterproofing Systems
PCA Best Practice Guidance – Type C Waterproofing Systems
Premier Guarantee Surveys – warranty
NHBC – warranty
LABC – warranty
BLP Insurance – warranty
INK Technical Services – Download our leaflet